The KGHP-M31 is an active electronic hearing protector. It removes harmful noise and amplifies environmental sounds, allows you to focus on your hunting and shooting. Protects your hearing when a weapon is fired.
EMI/RFI Shielding & Dynamic Voice Tracking. RF shielding suppresses electromagnetic noise (interference) that is generated by the device or by other equipment in the environment, ensuring flawlessly functionality during any activities. Dynamic Voice Tracking technology improves the accuracy of voice picking system. It is able to distinguish between voice and other sounds and will enhance the sound of the human voice.
360° Situational Awareness. Two microphones provide front and back audio detection, enhancing ambient awareness. This helps recognizing and dealing with unsafe conditions before they become an issue.
High Impact Resistance. KGHP-M31 has a 3 mm thick shell, made of very rigid and resistant polycarbonate, with high impact resistance, and good fire resistance. The headphones are also protected from water jets (IPX5), for better operational stability and extended service life.
- Low profile cup design
- Noise reduction rating + NRR22
- Amplifies low-level sounds
- Suppresses harmful noise above 82 dB
- EMI/RFI shielding, increased RF immunity for EMI environment
- Anti-false triggering, hold the power button for 3 seconds to power on/off
- Conformable ear cushions for tight seal
- 3 mm thick high-impact resistant polycarbonate shell
- Comes with 3.5 mm AUX audio input cable for media devices
- Dynamic voice tracking, improve speech intelligibility
- Foldable for storage and protection
- IPX-5 water resistant
- Runs on 2 x 1.5 V AAA batteries, approx. 350 hours of operation
- 4 hours auto shut-off mechanism
- Tested and approved in accordance with
- CE / RoSH / ANSI S3.19-1974 Standards / EN352-1:2002 / EN352-4:2001 / A1:2005 / EN352-5:2002 / A1:2005/EN352-6:2002 / FCC
- Speaker: Diameter 30 mm, Impedance 32 ohm, Rated power 0.3 W
- Frequency response: Full band
- Sensitivity: 56 dB
- Active noise reduction: 82 dB
- Noise reduction: 22 dB
- Power supply: 2 AAA batteries
- Working voltage: 2.8-3.3 V
- Type: Omnidirectional
- Dimensions (folded): 150 x 100 x 120 mm (L x W x H)
- Weight: 341 g (without batteries)