KGHP-M32 MOD3 is an electronic pickup noise-cancelling headphone with communication function designed for special tasks.
Can enhance weak ambient sound sources, track human voice and restore and optimize, while suppressing dangerous noises (such as explosions and gun sounds) higher than 82 dB. It not only protects hearing, but also improves the clarity of conversation and the surrounding environment alertness. Internal EMI filtering system can effectively filter the electromagnetic interference generated by other electronic equipment.
With an adjustable angle microphone and a Nexus TP120 Kevlar communication wire, it can be connected to communication equipment through the EARMOR M51 / 52 PTT (or NATO standard military-standard PTT) to complete the function of transmitting information.
- Noise reduction rating + NRR 22
- Suppresses harmful noise above 82 dB
- With 3-levels adjustable sound effect gain function to enhance hearing.
- Super fast attack time less than 1ms to avoid any noise impact.
- Two modes of release: Comfortable release prevents reverberation and combat release maintains alertness and dialogue.
- EMI/RFI shielding, increased RF immunity for EMI environment ·Dynamic voice tracking, improve speech intelligibility
- Anti-false triggering, hold the power button for 3 seconds to power on/off
- 3mm thick high-impact resistant polycarbonate shell, light and durable.
- Runs on 2x1.5V AAA batteries, approx. 300 hours of operation
- 4hours auto shut-off mechanism, low battery prompt.
- QD (Quick Detachable) battery compartment cover with anti-loss ring，Convenient and fast battery replacement.
- Two-way detachable capacitor (Walkie talkie) microphone for left and right hand use.
- TP120 jack, suitable for military-standard NATO plug
- Comfortable and fit PVC ear cushions is soundproof and sweatproof, can be worn for a long time.
- Foldable for storage and protection
- IPX5 water resistant
- Complies with CE, RoSH, ANSI S3.19-1974, EN352-1:2002, EN352-4:2001, A1:2005, EN352-5:2002, A1:2005, EN352-6:2002, FCC standards and personal hearing protection equipment certification.
- Internal speaker: Diameter 30 mm, Impedance 32 ohm, Rated power 0.1 W, Frequency response: full band.
- Pickups: Sensitivity: -38 dB, Active noise reduction: 82 dB, Noise reduction rate: 22 dB, Power suply: 2 AAA batteries, Working Voltafe: 2.4-3.3 V, Type: omnidirectional, Diameter: 4.5 mm
- Wire: Temperature resistance: -20°C to 60°C, Material: TPU
- Dimensions: Folded: 105 x 136 x 122 mm (l x W x H), Unfolded: 105 x 136 x 254 mm (l x W x H)
- Colors available: Black, OD Green, Coyote, Grey
- ANSI S3.19-1974 Certification No.: Q5145A
- AS/NZS Certification No.: Q5146A
- NRR: 22 dB
- SLC(80): 25.7 dB
|Frequency (Hz)||Mean Attenuation (dB)||Std. Deviation (dB)|
Please ask for MilSpec Versions